|Job Title:||Mainframe Developer|
|Start Date:||2020-08-23 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||August 24, 2020 16:47|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced Mainframe Developer to work in one of their Branches that is committed to building the their information technology capability by providing resilient, modern and secure systems informed by data and insights, and to upskill teams to develop innovative new products and services.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- In partnership with the rest of the development team provide systems expertise to enhance and improve existing software, including designing, developing, implementing and testing software systems, in line with business requirements and software development standards.
- In collaboration with other teams in the work area, investigate and resolve complex issues with the operation of an application.
- Ensure deadlines are consistently met and that a high standard of technical and design documentation is provided.
- Perform additional duties or assume responsibility of functions as directed from time to time.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain high quality, robust and scalable enterprise level software solutions using ADABAS Natural
- Detailed knowledge of and experience in the design and development of software solutions
- Sound knowledge and experience in successfully managing and delivering results within time constraints and with competing priorities.
- Demonstrated personal drive and integrity whilst achieving results within legislative and budget parameters.
Location: Canberra based
Contract Term: Until 30 June 2021 with 1 x 12 month extension option
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates MUST have a current NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply: Applications close Wednesday, 2 September 2020. Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's