Logistics Support Officer
|Job Title:||Logistics Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||August 26, 2020 13:20|
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Logistics support of security equipment, including:
- Manage project equipment stocks and assist the Project Manager with minor procurements to maintain required stock levels.
- Manage delivery and storage of project equipment within the department Canberra and at offsite storage locations.
- Assist Technical Team Leaders with preparation of shipments to overseas posts.
- Maintain an inventory/register to control all security equipment at overseas destinations and in storage in Australia.
- Undertake stocktake and audit of domestic security equipment.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based – Initial Term to 30 June 2021 with 2 x 12 Month extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. NV2 Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 1 September 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information