IT Midrange Application Developer Intermediate (.Net)
|Job Title:||IT Midrange Application Developer Intermediate (.Net)|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2020 10:35|
Seeking a IT Midrange Developer Intermediate to 1ork as a senior .NET developer to develop backend web services to enable The Departments Identity, Authentication and Authorisation project.
• Develop and integrate solutions with a complex and multi-layered architecture using ASP.NET, ,C#, WPF, WCF, XML, XSLT, SOAP, OpenID and TFS
• Be accountable for the delivery of projects or activities involving the development and/or maintenance of computer applications in accordance with Department standards and guidelines
• Actively participate in the development lifecycle, which may include analysis, design, building, testing, documenting, implementation and maintenance
• Work collaboratively with team members, management and internal and external stakeholders on a range of activities
• Take the initiative to undertake problem solving and incident resolution and demonstrate an understanding of change control and release management procedures
• Provide advice and undertake more-complex activities associated with developing and/or supporting computer applications
• Apply technical skills to design, implement and support workable solutions to meet business requirements
• Develop and maintain a network with others internally and externally, build relationships with team members, management and a range of stakeholders Research and develop continuous improvement processes to enhance procedures of current and new work practices
• Develop and maintain necessary levels of expertise and take responsibility for sharing knowledge with others
• Deliver maintenance and enhancements or provide knowledge to systems
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Contract till September 2020. 2 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. The ability to obtain and maintain a baseline security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 2 September.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cloud Application Developer (multiple positions) Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)
Software Tester - web-based application / agile (NV1)
IT Service Desk Analyst Level 3 (TSPV)
Full Stack Developer