Lead Consulting Engineer
|Job Title:||Lead Consulting Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||August 28, 2020 09:07|
The primary purpose for the role is to assist with solution design, development, integration and migration of services to the new platform and transition to operational support team.
Our client is looking for a Lead Consulting Engineer who will be responsible for:
- Customer’s key point of contact for technical matters related to the project.
- Design and hands-on implementation of customer networks (WAN, LAN, data centre, storage, virtualization and networking (switching, routing, firewall) technologies etc.
- Creating documentation for the implementation of projects.
- Support and coach other engineers in the team at a technical level to provide professional engineering support to enable our client’s organisation to provide high quality services/solutions to our customers.
- Responsible for strategies for complex projects.
- Manage the deliverables on complex customer design and implementation projects.
- Pro-actively drive the development of the engineering role together with the other Design & Engineering within Operations. System documentation for operational handover.
- 5-10 year experience in design, build and support of large data centre infrastructure and secure gateways with multiple vendor platforms.
- Project experience, in a structured project management environment.
- Strong technical skills with routing & switching – Juniper/ Cisco including data centre switching platforms
- Experience with F5 LTM/GTM/ASM
- Juniper QFX, SRX, Palo Alto firewall
- Experience with Web proxies - Netskope, BlueCoat
- Experience with Apache NiFi, Cloudeara Flow Management
- Experience in design, configuration and support of solutions including Dell, VMWARE, Nutanix, with understanding of platform orchestration and Identity management platforms.
- Experience with SOAR technologies such as DEMISTO and Splunk will be advantageous.
- Experience and familiarities contemporary technologies (e.g. SDWan, NFV, MPLS, TCP/IP, GRE/IPSec, DMVPN, BGP, QoS, IP Telephony, Multicast, etc.)
- Desirable: AWS and AZURE cloud platforms
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. 6 month contract
Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must have a current NV1 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Friday, 11 September 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Mohammed 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's