Sourcing Support Officer
|Job Title:||Sourcing Support Officer|
|Start Date:||2020-08-30 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2020 14:55|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for a Sourcing Support Officer who will be the first point of contact for users of their platform, providing first level support and advice to users.
You will respond to phone and email enquiries that cover a range of issues including procurement enquiries and technical platform issues. This role also manages the associated seller assessment workflow within the team and the broader operations program.
You will also provide support and advice to buyers to assist them to use our client’s platform effectively for their sourcing requirements. You will use your strong judgement to identify and escalate issues and matters to senior team members to ensure effective and timely resolution.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience in the management of stakeholders both internal and external to the service.
- An ability to coordinate and manage a seller assessment workflow process.
- Experience with talking to customers and responding professionally to customer issues and resolving these to the customers satisfaction in a prompt manner.
- An ability to use judgement when assessing user issues and to use your understanding of the working environment for effective outcomes to customer needs.
- Experience managing sensitive, difficult and complex problems relating to customer service.
- Experience providing support in an agile environment.
Location: Canberra based
Contract Term: 6 months with a 6 month extension option
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates MUST have a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 09 September 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's