Program Support Officer
|Job Title:||Program Support Officer|
|Start Date:||2020-08-30 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2020 17:19|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for a Program Support Officer who will be responsible for providing timely and high-level coordination, administrative and portfolio and program management support.
Your primary responsibilities will include supporting daily reporting activities, development of program related supporting artefacts such as portfolio frameworks and management plans and providing support based on team priorities.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience working in a Portfolio or Program Management Office or relatable function with capabilities to support broad functions.
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating and management executive and ministerial level status reporting.
- Demonstrated experience in developing, implementing and improving business frameworks, processes, support material and tools.
- Demonstrated strong organisation and coordination skills with an ability to manage shared mailboxes, schedule meetings and coordinate and distribute cross-agency correspondence.
- Demonstrated strong stakeholder engagement and negotiation skills, with a proven ability to influence.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, complex work environment managing competing priorities simultaneously.
Location: Canberra based
Contract Term: 3 months with 3 x 3 month extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates MUST have a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 03 September 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Support Officer - ICT Logistics level 3 (TSPV)
Program Control and Requirements Manager level 5 (TSPV)
Portfolio Management Analyst level 5 (TSPV)
Senior Project Manager
Project Manager (multiple positions) level 5 (TSPV)