|Job Title:||Benefits Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2020 17:48|
The role also involves developing and managing processes to support and govern effective benefits enablement and realisation to endure that the programs meet objectives. The Benefits Manager will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team with an expectation to also support general program management functions as required and will be a highly organised, dynamic, outcome orientated individual with excellent communication skills.
Skills and Experience Required
- Certification and demonstrated benefits management experience within large complex delivery programs.
- Demonstrated ability in implementing benefit management frameworks, benefit management practices, benefit profiles, realisation plans and associated metrics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate program level benefits and associated metrics to support executive and ministerial narratives.
- Demonstrated strong stakeholder engagement and negotiation skills, with a proven ability to influence.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with teams to provide assurance of risks, issues, costs and dependencies associated with benefits.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, complex work environment managing competing priorities simultaneously.
- Experience in mentoring and coaching staff in the benefits management process.
- Knowledge of risk and issue management principles and an understanding of the ISO 31000 Risk Management Principles.
- Experience working in a Portfolio or Program Management Office to support broader functions as required, including governance, risks and issues, and reporting.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based –3 Months Contract with 3 x 3 Month extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance required
How to Apply:
Applications close 3 September 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's