Program Management Support Officer
|Job Title:||Program Management Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||September 02, 2020 16:38|
One of our Federal Government clients is seeking a part-time Program Management Support Officer to provide project support and assist with the delivery of services provided by the Program Management Office (PMO).
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Organising workshops, meetings and providing administrative functions, including minutes, board packs, record keeping and reports;
- Overseeing and coordinating project delivery teams and project reporting;
- Assisting in the development and implementation of frameworks, policies, guidelines, procurement documentation and other resources that deliver business outcomes for the organisation;
- Developing and maintaining the Program Schedule, incorporating deliverables, dependencies and resourcing across multiple projects;
- Working collaboratively as part of a high performing team, establishing and maintaining effective partnerships with key internal and/or external stakeholders to identify and deliver high quality business outcomes;
- Supporting Program change management, benefits management and communications activities;
- Providing timely, compelling and concise advice to inform executive members and senior management to support decision-making
- Strong knowledge and application of Project Management methodologies and tools;
- Outstanding communication skills - written and verbal;
- High quality reporting;
- Time management, prioritisation and completion of tasks according to importance and urgency;
- Systems Applications; Word, Excel, Outlook and administrative skills;
- Change management and communications experience;
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership of assigned tasks and to see jobs through to completion;
- Attention to time lines, quality and detail;
- Collaborative, solutions-based approach.
Please note: this is a part-time role with some flexibility in the number of hours worked being dependent on the workload.
Location: Canberra based
Contract Term: Until 30 June 2020, with 2 x 12 month extension options.
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates MUST have a current Negative Vetting Level 2 (NV2) Security Clearance.
How to Apply: Applications close Thursday, 10 September 2020.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's