Solution Developer (.Net)
|Job Title:||Solution Developer (.Net)|
|Start Date:||2020-09-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||September 02, 2020 16:46|
One of our Federal Government client has commenced an exciting, multi-year client service digital transformation program. This program will deliver new services using cloud platforms such as Office 365, Azure and Dynamics 365.
They are now seeking a Solution Developer to implement new business solutions as part of this program. You will be working with a group of talented and motivated developers and architects using agile delivery and DevOps principles.
This role is responsible for:
- Undertaking software development in the following:
- bespoke.NET applications (ASP.NET MVC and web services);
- Performing systems analysis, investigating technical problems and documenting relevant issues
- Working with the solution architects to deliver new tools and systems
- Liaising with business users and project stakeholders on technical and non-technical matters as required
- Working closely with team members and contributing to team process and skill improvements
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience as a solutions developer using Microsoft products and platforms including the Microsoft .NET Framework
- Extensive experience with the following development technologies:
- Microsoft .NET Core
- Microsoft DevOps
- Web API based integration
- Demonstrated skills and experience with the following, in an agile environment:
- Systems analysis
- Problem solving and troubleshooting
- Software applications design
- High level communication skills; demonstrating an ability to communicate at the technical, business and personal levels (both written & verbal)
- Tertiary qualifications in an ICT related field or applicable industry certifications.
Location: Canberra OR Sydney based
Contract Term: 6 months. Possible extension option.
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates MUST have a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 14 September 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Solution Architect level 5 (TSPV)
Senior Cloud Solution Architect/Developer - Multiple Roles
Solution Architect (Application, Business, Cloud, Data, Security, Technical -NV1
Senior Oracle Developer
(NV1) Software Developer x 2