Provisioning Support Officer
|Job Title:||Provisioning Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2020 12:49|
The role will undertake work under general direction on straightforward tasks, some of which may have an element of complexity against established priorities and procedures.
• Install, connect and test networking equipment; undertake basic fault-finding, rectification and performance monitoring of network equipment.
• Check and update workplace IT equipment information.
• Deploy workstations, printers, faxes, phones etc.; remove workstations; send and receive equipment to / from interstate offices.
• Sanitise and image hardware and arrange the secure destruction of equipment.
• Organise the secure dispatch and collection of goods and equipment.
• Count incoming stock, reconcile it with requisitions and update inventory and stock location records.
Skills and Experience Required
- Ability to coordinate the packaging, shipping, collection, auditing, and tracking of goods and assets -30%
- Ability to conduct simple logistical functions such as: contribute to logistical planning, stocking and disposal operations - 30%
- A high level of attention to detail - 20%
- Knowledge and experience in successfully completing allocated tasks and delivering quality results10%
- Proven ability to communicate effectively whilst liaising with stakeholders and assisting to resolve issues across a geographically dispersed network- 10%
- A relevant AQF Certificate II or III, or at least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above.
- A forklift, or materials handling equipment licence.
Canberra Based – Initial Term to 30 December 2020 with possible extension to 30 June 2021
Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close 9 September 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information