System Administrator(Active Directory) Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||System Administrator(Active Directory) Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2020 14:22|
We are looking for a problem solver, with a positive can-do attitude, with the right mix of experience and common sense, who is up for the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment, and loves getting things done with a real focus on accuracy.
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Undertaking design, implementation, administration, and remediation of Active Directory, including user permissions and Active Directory group memberships
- Developing standard operating procedures, including systems administration documentation relating to Active Directory maintenance.
- Undertaking task automation using modern scripting practices and languages to automate process, gather information and resolve common issues
- Contributing to team dialogue that drives best practice outcomes for the section.
- Contributing technical knowledge and industry best practice regarding Active Directory.
- Consulting with Business units and provided solutions to meet business requirements necessary for integration into the Active Directory Enterprise.
- Identifying any configuration discrepancies in the system, assess security risks, and implement solutions by adhering to security standards.
- Providing basic support in the administration of Microsoft Exchange and Group Policy.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 17 September 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Administrator (Multiple) level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst level 4 (TSPV)
Test Practitioner Level 4 (TSPV)