|Job Title:||Network Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2020 15:02|
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Develop sub-programs, standards, guidelines, and methods for systems design.
- Work with lead architects to evolve capability requirements into system specifications.
- Analyse network design requirements and develop system interface designs that align to Department patterns.
- Contribute to test and evaluation plans as a stakeholder.
- Participate in working groups to develop interface control agreements with supporting service providers.
Skills and Experience Required
- Proven experience engineering solutions for bespoke network development and modernisation programs.
- Understanding of the Departments Terrestrial Communications Networking environment.
- Wide Area Network (WAN) knowledge and LAN/WAN integration expertise.
- Proven experience in resolving IT systems interoperability, ideally in a government environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge with security networking solutions.
- Skilled and effective communicator, both spoken and written with the ability to convey complex ideas to non-IT audience
- Ability to work in a team environment, participate in project meetings and engage with both business and technical stakeholders.
- Effective planner with efficient time management skills.
- Ability to conduct research, as well as rapidly learn new concepts and tasks, with a view of improving technical knowledge and skills.
- Above average troubleshooting skills
Canberra Based – 12 Month Contract
Must be an Australian Citizen. NV2 Security Clearance Required or NV1 willing to upgrade to NV2
How to Apply:
Applications close 18 September 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's