Systems Engineer: Weapon Systems Architecture & Modelling (level 3) (NV1)
|Job Title:||Systems Engineer: Weapon Systems Architecture & Modelling (level 3) (NV1)|
|Start Date:||2020-09-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 08, 2020 12:13|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Highly skilled in Language: SysML/UPDM; Method/framework: OOSEM/DODAF/AUSDAF. Requires proficiency in the use of DOORS. The tool used for architecture modelling is MagicDraw..
- Developing systems engineering plans to achieve goals, as required.
- Development and execution of the work plan for project requirements / architecture & modelling development.
- Organising and coordinating technical resources to perform planned tasks, as requested.
- Lead Working Groups as necessary to accomplish planned tasks.
- Where assigned, controlling and monitoring performance, costs, and schedule and putting corrective measures in place as required.
- Generation of relevant business reporting documentation.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV1 security clearance level.
Skill Level(s): Level 3 - Advanced Practitioner
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 18 September 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's