Security Specialist – Cross Domain Security Engineer Level 5 (NV1)
|Job Title:||Security Specialist – Cross Domain Security Engineer Level 5 (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 08, 2020 17:58|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Excellent communication with an ability to explain abstract concepts to both technical and business stakeholder groups across verbal and written communications.
- Ability to both develop and interpret architectural-level direction and implement technical solutions .to address these requirements.
- Ability to interpret business requirements and develop technical requirements whilst working with stakeholders to manage expectations.
- Acceptance of responsibility and ability to take ownership for the delivery of both business and technical security outcomes.
- Ability to adapt experience and knowledge to meet the technical challenges that arise as both platform and hosted systems expand in function and usage.
- The development and interpretation of security and design content for the CDS, build documentation, reference standards, technical whitepapers and other advisories, security risk treatment plans and technical security requirements.
- Assistance with the integration, configuration and operation of the CDS.
- Technical review of data flows against documented security baselines for internal testing and verification purposes.
- Threat modelling data structures and information exchanges to better establish and understand risk for control treatments.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract, extension Options: 2 x 12 Months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV1 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 25 September 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT Security Specialist Cloud Certifier level 5 (TSPV)
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)
System Administrator -Cyber Security systems level 5 (NV2/TSPV)
Security Practitioner level 4 (TSPV)
Systems/Technical Engineer Level 5 (TSPV)