IT Security Engineer – Cloud Services Level 4/5 (NV1)
|Job Title:||IT Security Engineer – Cloud Services Level 4/5 (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 08, 2020 18:09|
- The development and interpretation of security content for detailed designs, build documentation, technical whitepapers and other advisories, security risk treatment plans and technical security requirements.
- Assistance with the integration, configuration and operation of security tools.
- Technical review of deployed systems against documented security baselines for internal testing and verification purposes. This may include manual testing or the implementation of automated security tools in the context of the approved architecture.
- Brokering communications between technical delivery and maintenance personnel, and other sustainment and project personnel to ensure the accuracy of documentation, technical implementation of security architecture, and communication of issues and their resolutions.
- Work with the Security Architect to develop cloud-based elements of their platform review and the detailed design and technical implementation associated with remedial activities that derive from that.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract, extension Options: 2 x 12 Months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV1 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 25 September 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Engineer - TF-CI-Hybrid Cloud Level 5 (TSPV)
VMware Administrator - TF-CI-Hybrid Cloud Level 3 (TSPV)
Software Developer - Cyber Security Level 5 (TSPV)
Business Analyst – Logistics Management/Endpoint Services Level 4 (TSPV)
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)