ICT Security Advisor Level 3/4 (NV1)
|Job Title:||ICT Security Advisor Level 3/4 (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2020 11:35|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Excellent communication with an ability to explain abstract concepts to both technical and business stakeholder groups across verbal and written communications.
- Ability to interpret business requirements and develop technical requirements whilst working with stakeholders to manage expectations.
- Acceptance of responsibility and ability to take ownership for the delivery of both business and technical security outcomes.
- Ability to adapt experience and knowledge to meet the technical challenges that arise as both platform and hosted systems expand in function and usage.
- Provide advice and guidance on security strategies to manage identified risks and ensure adoption and adherence to standards
- Obtain and act on vulnerability information and conduct security risk assessments, business impact analysis and accreditation on complex information systems.
- Investigates minor and major breaches of security and recommend appropriate control improvements.
- Contribute to development of information security policy, standards and guidelines.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract, extension Options: 2 x 12 Months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV1 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 25 September 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's