ICT Security Officer Level 4/5 (NV1)
|Job Title:||ICT Security Officer Level 4/5 (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2020 11:33|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience and understanding of secure systems architecture.
- Complex problem-solving abilities.
- Experience in vulnerability management scanning, security monitoring, threat intelligence and security analytic tool sets.
- Experience in the practical implementation of infrastructure security hardening based on industry best practices.
- System security experience and understanding of operating systems (windows, Linux etc) and communications protocols running over the OSI stack.
- System security experience in virtualisation and container-based technologies (eg. VMware, Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience in implementation and operation of security controls within cloud-based technologies (eg. Red Hat Openshift/stack, AWS).
- Proficient in code development/scripting and understanding of the Secure Software Development Lifecycles (eg. DevSecOps).
- Provide advice and guidance on security strategies to manage identified risks and ensure adoption and adherence to standards
- Obtain and act on vulnerability information and conduct security risk assessments, business impact analysis and accreditation on complex information systems.
- Investigates major breaches of security and recommend appropriate control improvements.
- Contribute to development of information security policy, standards, and guidelines.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract, extension Options: 2 x 12 Months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV1 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 25 September 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT Security Specialist [Certifier] Level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Test Analyst level 5 (NV1)
ICT Desktop Support Technician level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)