ESRI Workflow Manager Specialist
|Job Title:||ESRI Workflow Manager Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 09, 2020 12:49|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated experience in the installation, configuration, and support of Esri’s Mapping and Charting Solution suite.
- Highly proficient with Feature Manipulation Engine (FME) software and Python Scripting.
- Demonstrated experience to perform professional work involving a level of independence in approach, demanding a degree of originality and judgment.
- Current Esri Certification and Enterprise Geodata Management – Associate and Enterprise Geodata Management – Professional.
- (Desirable) - Highly developed knowledge of Allied and Military Specification (MILSPEC) geo-database schemas.
- Provide advice and support to the evolution of the large complex government department business requirements and Esri platform.
- Assist with the Esri Enterprise 10.6.1 (or current sustainable version) initial setup review, continued maintenance guidance and knowledge transfer.
- Create, configure, and evolve the large complex government department and the Annex for the transition to Esri 10.6.1 (or current sustainable version) Workflow Manager (WMX) workflows for geospatial foundation aeronautical production processes.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Melbourne, VIC. 12 months contract.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV1 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 22 September 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's