Geospatial Data Manager (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Geospatial Data Manager (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2020 15:32|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Current Esri Certification in Enterprise Geodata Management – Associate or Enterprise Geodata Management – Professional.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with Geographic Information Systems and/or in a Database administrator role.
- Demonstrated experience utilising MS SQL Server.
- Demonstrated experience utilising Esri Applications.
- Desirable – Demonstrated experience as a database administrator.
- Desirable – Experience with Python 3 scripting.
- Desirable – Experience with Feature Manipulation Engine (FME).
- Business as Usual Operations – perform GIS database administration, documentation and maintenance functions utilizing MS SQL Server and the ESRI application suite. This includes indexing, compressing, and other database maintenance tasks to ensure a highly available enterprise environment.
- Install and maintain development, staging and production GIS databases.
- Manage geodatabase schemas, security, user accounts, replications, and versions.
- Pro-actively monitors database system/server performance in coordination with other GIS System Administrators utilizing various system tools or scripts. Identify, test and resolve complex database issues as they are discovered.
- Plan and implement data system automation, test procedures, system backups and database archive operations in coordination GIS Operations.
Level 3 - Advanced Practitioner.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra, ACT and Bendigo, VIC. 12 months contract, extension Options: 2 x 12 Months
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 25 September 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's