ESRI Workflow Analyst (TSPV)
|Job Title:||ESRI Workflow Analyst (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2020 15:36|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Current ESRI Certification – Associate OR Enterprise Geodata Management.
- Demonstrated experience in the installation, configuration and support of ESRI’s Mapping and Charting Solution suite.
- Highly proficient with Python Scripting.
- Demonstrated experience to perform professional work involving a level of independence in approach, demanding a degree of originality and judgment.
- Assist in implementing, configuring and optimising ArcGIS Production Mapping Solutions and Workflow Manager (WMX) on the Top-Secret Network.
- Work as an understudy to Technical Production Mapping and Charting Solutions Lead in the workflow team.
- Support GIS Operations for upgrade and maintenance of production components (software configuration and business processes) of the Enterprise Production Manager System in alignment with a large complex government department’s enterprise GIS baseline, providing monthly reporting of actions performed.
- As directed develop and optimise automated ArcGIS Workflow Manager Workflows.
- Administer, maintain, monitor, optimise and troubleshoot the EPM Workflow Manager (job artefact) databases.
Level 3 - Advanced Practitioner
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract, extension Options: 2 x 12 Months
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 25 September 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's