Scheduler Level 3 (NV1)
|Job Title:||Scheduler Level 3 (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2020 16:07|
- relevant tertiary qualifications or relevant industry and/or domain work experience.
- a recognised schedule management professional qualification.
- current and relevant risk management experience.
- knowledge commensurate with the skill level required of relevant Australian and International Standards, regulations, and requirements.
- develop and/or assess Project Work Breakdown Structures (PWBS), Contract Work Breakdown Structures (CWBS) and supporting data dictionaries.
- develop project master schedules.
- analyse project information and cost data to adequately monitor and report on project cost and schedule progress, and to provide practical Earned Value Performance Measurement (EVPM).
- mentor, advise and assist project management personnel in relation to the use of current industry best practice schedule tools and project schedule reporting methodologies.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract. Start in January 2021.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV1 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 14 September 2020.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Developer level 3 (TSPV)
ICT Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup) level 3 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 3 (TSPV)
Program Scheduler Practitioner (NV1)