Committee Secretariat Level 2 (NV1)
|Job Title:||Committee Secretariat Level 2 (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2020 16:24|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- relevant tertiary qualifications or relevant industry and/or domain work experience.
- current and relevant project or program management experience.
- knowledge commensurate with the skill level required of relevant to the role.
- a broad knowledge of the defence committee structure and processes.
- The scheduling and management of committee meetings and pre-meetings.
- The development and distribution of committee agendas.
- The development or coordination of the development of business papers for upcoming committee meetings.
- The recording and publication of minutes and actions from committee meetings.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract. Start in January 2021.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV1 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 14 September 2020.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's