2* Project Support Officer Level 2 (NV1)
|Job Title:||2* Project Support Officer Level 2 (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2020 16:38|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- relevant tertiary qualifications or relevant industry and/or domain work experience.
- a recognised project management professional qualification (such as registered project managers under Australian Institute of Project Managers (AIPM)) is desirable.
- current and relevant project management experience.
- knowledge commensurate with the skill level required of relevant Australian and International Standards, regulations, and Defence requirements.
- Assist with the conduct planning, scheduling, and estimating of work/tasks to meet Defence requirements.
- Assist with the prepare project documentation and/or assist with the review and clearance processes for project documentation.
- provide project support assistance as required to a large complex government department executives, managers, staff, and project teams.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract. Start in January 2021.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV1 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 14 September 2020.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Support Officer level 4 (TSPV)
Project and ICT Customer Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)
Data Transfer and Support Analyst Level 2 (TSPV)
Projects Office Support Services Level 2 and 3 (NV1) (Up to 3 positions)
Project Manager Level 6 (TSPV)