GIS System Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||GIS System Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2020 14:13|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- (Essential) Current certification in the ArcGIS Desktop Associate or Professional and ArcGIS Enterprise Administration Associate.
- (Essential) Demonstrated implementation experience in the installation, configuration and support of an ArcGIS Enterprise deployment in a disconnected environment.
- (Essential) Demonstrated experience in the administration of Windows server components and knowledge of underlying infrastructure.
- Support the GIS Operations Leadership team in the specification and design of Geographic Information Systems to ensure these systems meet business needs. Translate technical architecture into physical designs and produces detailed design documentations.
- Take responsibility for technical delivery of GIS Systems while maintaining an in-depth knowledge of Esri GIS offerings and provides expert advice regarding their applications.
- Support, mentor and provide a point of technical escalation for a team of GIS System Administrators, which may include local and remote based teams
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract, extension Options: 2 x 12 Months
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 2 October 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
Linux system administration Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 4 - Linux technologies (Splunk, Ansible) (TSPV)
Training Specialist level 4 (TSPV)
Requirements Manager level 4 (TSPV)