Software Developer Level 3 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Software Developer Level 3 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2020 14:39|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrable experience with Puppet and Ansible automation tools.
- Strong commitment to software engineering processes and a proven ability to develop robust and maintainable software.
- Enhance and support automation capability for new and existing systems by developing and integrating software employing an Agile Software Development Methodology and by integrating Commercial Off the Shelf and Government Off the Shelf software.
- Monitor systems and infrastructure; provide assistance with support requests by fixing and troubleshooting issues.
- Implement and maintain automated testing. Provide feedback on implementation and design aspects as required from other areas.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 25 September 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SharePoint Developer Level 3 (TSPV)
Software Developer Level 4 (C/Red Hat) (TSPV)
Software Developer - Cyber Security (multiple) Level 5 (TSPV)
Software Developer (Python / Java / UX) Level 4 (TSPV)
Technical Writer Level 3 (TSPV)