System Software Engineer Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||System Software Engineer Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2020 13:33|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Oracle products including Oracle database and Oracle APEX; and/or
- Sybase products including ASE and Replication Server
- Evaluate and test new system releases (including patches). Plan and coordinate the installation of new versions of system software.
- Investigate, coordinate, and resolve potential and actual service problems.
- Manage system and database configurations across numerous environments (e.g. production, QA, development, training, test, and exercise). Monitor database activity and resource usage. Optimise database performance and plan for forecast resource needs.
- Sustain capabilities that predominantly use:
- Oracle technologies; and/or
- Sybase technologies.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 01 December 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)
Network Engineer Level 5 (TSPV)
Windows DevOps Engineer level 5 (TSPV)
Software Developer - Cyber Security (multiple) Level 5 (TSPV)
Software Developer – Java - Cyber Security Level 5 (TSPV)