SharePoint Developer Level 3 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||SharePoint Developer Level 3 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2021 15:35|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience building bespoke capabilities SPFx, C#, ASP.Net, Net Framework.
- Experience with SharePoint Server development 2013 or higher in a Defence environment.
- Experience with Nintex Workflows and Nintex Forms, Office 365/SharePoint Project Online.
- Contribute to the scoping, development, testing and implementation of the Procurement Portal
- Contribute to the Integration of the Project Management suite of tools with the Procurement Portal/Budget Tracker tool and the Portfolio Management suite of tools into a viable single product.
- Identify system interdependencies and engage effectively with other system stakeholders to resolve issues.
- Monitor the website interface and software stability, taking remediation action as required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 12 April 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Training Specialist level 3 (TSPV)
3 x Project Support Officers Level 3 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 3 (TSPV)
Cloud Infrastructure Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer Level 4 (TSPV)