Test Lead - Dynamics and Custom Applications
|Job Title:||Test Lead - Dynamics and Custom Applications|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2020 14:55|
The successful applicant will be required to:
As an experienced Test Lead, you will work both autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team to ensure our digital products work effectively when released. The Test Lead is responsible for the integrity, completeness and quality of testing activities and deliverables; they will design, implement, and facilitate testing against a test plan in a rapidly changing environment. The successful specialist will be entrusted to create new in-house test capability and processes to dove-tail with existing services.
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate and highly skilled test lead who is up for the challenge of creating and driving effective testing for our high-profile digital products.
Key Duties & accountabilities
- Develop and deliver in-house testing capabilities (inclusive of UAT, quality assurance, system integration, and performance/load testing) for high profile and complex Dynamics CRM systems with external-facing portals and multiple integration points
- Work autonomously and take responsibility for providing test outcomes within key delivery dates
- Ensure material risks associated with the agreed test approach are understood by key delivery stakeholders
- Ensure Test Plans proposed and executed by the team align with the relevant acceptance criteria
- Provide regular updates on work status, risks and issues in consultation with the team
- Provide coaching and mentoring to the team to promote their professional development and facilitate the achievement of quality test outcomes
- Implement testing best practices and standards, including tooling, documentation, metrics, reporting, and automation
- Provide advice and guidance to colleagues on any aspect of testing, including training for testers and other staff where appropriate.
Skills and Experience Required
- Demonstrated experience leading focused testing activities, including test automation
- Demonstrated knowledge of agile delivery methodologies and the respective testing implications and best practice
- Demonstrated experience in leading testing processes for Dynamics CRM systems.
- Demonstrated commitment to, and experience in, delivery of quality outcomes and continuous improvement.
- Value for money.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based – Initial 9 Month Contract with 2 x 6 Month extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance Required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 16 September 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's