Business Analyst Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2020 15:26|
- Provide leadership in stakeholder engagement and manages relationships with customers that have unique and often conflicting requirements and priorities
- Lead the process for gathering, documenting, communicating and managing requirements
- Model complex business processes
- Provide advice and leadership on complex systems design within a Services Oriented Architecture
- Work with the project management team to prioritise feature delivery and manage risks to project scope and schedule
- Work with the development teams to continually improve Agile processes.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 25 September 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's