Data Transfer and Support Analyst Level 2 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Data Transfer and Support Analyst Level 2 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2020 15:27|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated experience in Customer Service Delivery and Service Desk Operations with strong customer service focus.
- A good understanding of ICT systems, services, processes and associated policies.
- Completed the ITIL Foundation certificate or have a working knowledge of the service management principles and practices.
- Undertake client data transfer requests and process them within agreed timeframes.
- Report any issues identified during the processing of data transfers to the First Level Support Duty Analyst and the customers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manage data transfer records by registering the media in the Records Management System and updating the records when disposing of the media.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 2.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 25 September 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's