Data Scientist Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Data Scientist Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2020 15:36|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Degree or studies certification in a data science field would be desirable.
- Knowledge of machine Learning, data classification, cluster analysis, data mining, databases, visualisation.
- Knowledge and experience in development languages/ technologies such as Python, ElasticSearch, Linux and Apache NiFi.
- Lead the processing of data flows (extract, transform and load) and the management of data ingest into existing internal prototype tools and repositories.
- Drive internal relationships to determine and agree on the best dataflow (optimised) solution, then lead and implement solution (extract, transform and load) into existing corporate tools and repositories.
- Liaise with a large complex government department teams on innovation and knowledge extraction from corporate data streams to manage end-user data requirements and translate these into internal system requirements and upgrades.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 25 September 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's