Change Manager Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Change Manager Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||November 12, 2020 11:21|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Knowledge of IT systems design and development processes.
- Chair a number of requirements management working groups involving key stakeholders. Work with stakeholders to define and document operational concepts and business system needs.
- Manage and articulate business requirements in a manner that supports internal design and development activities, and/or externally contracted deliverables
- Analyse and map business processes to ensure that business processes and requirements are aligned with the strategic goals of the business unit.
- Support discussions on continuous operation improvement and identify opportunities for efficiency gains through business process change or automation.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 5 January 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Change Manager level 5 (TSPV)
Change Manager level 5 (willing to undergo the TSPV process)
Project Manager (multiple positions) level 5 (TSPV)
Solution Architect level 5 (TSPV)
Web Developer Level 5 (NV1)