Asset Manager Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Asset Manager Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2020 18:20|
- Develop and implement Divisional Asset Management Plan.
- Develop and maintain Project Asset Under Construction Register.
- Rollout of Project Asset Under Construction Balances.
- Maintain Divisional Asset Register in accordance with a large complex government department Policy.
- Escalate issues and seek advice from the Business Manager in a timely manner.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 25 September 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's