Network Engineer - Splunk Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Network Engineer - Splunk Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2020 10:48|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience with Splunk
- A detailed understanding and ability to design and configure complex IP based networks with a heavy focus on Cisco. Qualifications are advantageous, including experience with routing technologies (OSPF, ISIS, BGP, etc.), switching technologies (STP, VLANNTP, FabricPath, etc.), carrier technologies (VPLS, MPLS etc.) and security technologies (IPsec, firewall etc.).
- Experience with network security including enterprise proxy and load balancing systems and experience with different systems and architecture.
- Monitor systems and infrastructure and provide assistance with sustainment support requests, fix and troubleshoot issues.
- Monitor and action security alerts and incidents.
- Maintain and upgrade device software and firmware versions and create, implement, and provide feedback on system designs.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 05 October 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's