Cloud Automation Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Cloud Automation Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2020 10:58|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience with AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform or other cloud platforms.
- Experience in IT cloud system design.
- Experience in Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Kubernetes or Terraform.
- Automate the deployment of cloud services.
- In conjunction with developers, build a pipeline that allows for development, testing, QA and production development of code.
- Produce and update unit and integration tests for infrastructure and software that is being developed.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 05 October 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cloud Infrastructure Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Systems Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)
Windows DevOps Engineer level 4 (TSPV)
Linux DevOps Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)