Systems Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Systems Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||October 13, 2020 07:56|
- Proven experience in ICT systems infrastructure design, covering networks, storage, compute and virtualisation.
- Experience working with IT Security and Architecture teams to ensure appropriate approvals and accreditations.
- Perform a broad range of systems engineering activities related to system design, testing and sustainment, ensuring that engineering solutions are coordinated across the Sustainment environment.
- Contribute to configuration and management of in-production mission system hardware and software components, including upgrade planning.
- Maintain and develop technical documentation for the Sustainment Team.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 01 December 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's