Software Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Software Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2020 16:29|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in databases, data warehousing, and data standards (e.g., XML, JSON).
- Demonstrated Knowledge and experience in development languages/ technologies such as Python, ElasticSearch and Apache NiFi.
- With support from the Team Lead and Technical Lead, conduct the design, integration and transition of mission system upgrades to ensure the capability meets business requirements.
- Work with stakeholders to understand business needs, and to elicit and translate these into requirements to aid the planning of the mission system lifecycle.
- Develop and maintain data processing systems, including dataflow (extract, transform and load) and repositories to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of stored data.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 01 December 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Developer - Python/Java Level 4 (TSPV)
Software Developer (Python / Java / UX) Level 4 (TSPV)
System Support Engineer (multiple positions) Level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst Level 4 (TSPV)
Data Scientist Level 4 (TSPV)