Senior .NET Developer - NV1 Security
|Job Title:||Senior .NET Developer - NV1 Security|
|Start Date:||2020-09-14 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2020 10:38|
The Senior .NET developer will be responsible for:
- producing code using C# and .NET
- creating applications from scratch, configuring existing systems and providing user support.
- creating/maintaining high-level and detailed technical and solution design documents. The Senior .NET developer must:
- have highly developed analytical, problem-solving and organisational skills
- be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- have strong time management and troubleshooting skills
Skills and Experience Required
- Strong experience using technologies including .Net, C#, ASP.Net, WCF, SOAP, WebAPI, .Net Core.
- Strong experience in database development using MS SQL Server (Stored Procedures, TSQL).
- Experience with GIT, TFS and build servers.
- Strong experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Strong experience in writing technical documentation.
- Experience with complex Identity Management applications and architecture.
- Good understanding of infrastructure components including Azure and cloud technologies.
- Experience with SAP Human Resource interfaces.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based – 6 Months Contract with Possible of extension to end of current financial year
Must be an Australian Citizen. NV1 Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 21 September 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Developer - Cyber Security (multiple) Level 5 (TSPV)
Senior Oracle Developer
Senior Web Developer level 5 (NV1)
Security Specialist level 5 (NV2/TSPV)
Security Specialist level 4 (NV2/TSPV)