Project Support Officer Level 2 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer Level 2 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2020 13:12|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated Project Officer Competencies within the ICT field.
- Procurement experience (preferably in a large complex government department)
- With guidance from team leads, procure goods and services for ICT systems and administer arrangements for ICT systems
- With guidance from team leads, assist with the development of procurement documentation in accordance with a large complex government department procurement rules.
- With guidance from team leads, assist with the development of project documentation in accordance with project management methodology.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 2.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 05 October 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's