System Administrator - Red Hat/Linux Level 3 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||System Administrator - Red Hat/Linux Level 3 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2020 13:58|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience in Red Hat Linux enterprise 5/6/7.
- Experience with Dell and HP hardware using Intel processors.
- Experience in 1G/10G networking.
- Experience in IT system design.
- Experience with Splunk, GitLab, Jenkins and Symbol.
- Setup and manage servers, including GitLab, Jenkins, Symbol Servers, static code analysis, continuous integration, and testing hosts. Management of VMware ESX infrastructure.
- Perform development to improve usability and functionality of services/systems, this will include scripting languages such as Python and shell scripting.
- Assist in set up and configuration of Windows developer workstations.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 09 October 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Administrator Level 5 (TSPV)
AWS System Administrator (Operations) – Multiple Positions Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator - Microsoft Technologies Level 4 (TSPV)
Software Testers Level 3 (TSPV)
SharePoint Developer Level 3 (TSPV)