System/Network Administrator - datacentre/ telecom hardware Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||System/Network Administrator - datacentre/ telecom hardware Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2020 14:01|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Understanding of datacentre and/or telecommunications hardware and the environments they are used in, including cabling options (CAT6, DACs and fibre) and infrastructure variants
- Understanding of configuration of other hardware devices such as servers
- Configure network connected equipment and perform basic fault investigations as they arise using device logs or fault codes.
- Undertake work on RHEL systems of a Systems Administrative nature including; ILO connectivity, server kickstarting, software version upgrades, CLI remote control and fault finding activities.
- Upgrade firmware using several installation techniques / options on devices, for example, network switches, routers, power distribution units
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 09 October 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Atlassian Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
Web Manager and Content Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 4 (TSPV)