Senior Business Analyst (Baseline)
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst (Baseline)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2020 09:32|
Estimated start date: 15-10-2020
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months. Extension may be negotiated.
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated experience in eliciting and documenting business requirements from a technically diverse set of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in translating business requirements into system specifications, user stories, features, tasks and testable acceptance criteria.
- Demonstrated experience in leading/facilitating agile meetings such as refinement, planning meetings, backlog prioritisation/grooming meetings and Sprint Reviews etc.
- Demonstrated experience in managing competing priorities and business requirements prioritisation.
- Demonstrated experience in tracking and progressing tasks to completion within an Agile, Kanban and Scrum framework.
- Scrum master experience will be highly regarded.
- Experience working in Azure DevOps or similar.
- Experience in delivering web applications.
- Experience in delivering CRM solutions
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum Baseline security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 18 September 2020.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's