Senior GovCMS (Drupal) Software Developer (Baseline)
|Job Title:||Senior GovCMS (Drupal) Software Developer (Baseline)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2020 09:40|
Estimated start date: 15-10-2020
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months. Extension may be negotiated.
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Enhancement and sustainment of a new website utilising the GovCMS platform, Drupal Theming with Twig, and PHP Theme pre-processing.
- Develop web information architecture.
- Configuration of content publishing workflows.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to achieve the organisation’s business goals.
- Work with UX specialists to implement website styles and branding.
- Track and progress tasks to completion within an Agile, Kanban and Scrum framework.
- Proactively manage risks and issues and minimise the impacts.
- Scrum master experience will be highly regarded.
- Experience working in Azure DevOps or similar.
- Experience in delivering web applications.
- Experience in delivering CRM solutions.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum Baseline security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 18 September 2020.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Developer - Python/Java Level 5 (TSPV)
Software Developer - Python/Java Level 3 (TSPV)
Software Developer - Python/Java Level 4 (TSPV)
Software Developer Level 5 (Python/Java) (TSPV)
Software Developer Level 5 (Android Emulator) (TSPV)