Data Quality Analyst
|Job Title:||Data Quality Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2020 12:52|
The Data Quality Analyst will focus on:
• Improving data quality and useability across the data lifecycle •Understanding data use and the impacts of quality on value, outcomes, and clients •Engaging with data stakeholders to improve data quality and useability across the data lifecycle •Identifying and managing, with stakeholders, day-to-day data quality issues and their impact to business value.
• Produce SQL scripts and use other data analytical software tools to undertake and manage complex research and analysis or data extraction, integration, cleansing associated with identifying and sizing compliance risks, monitoring and profiling, program evaluation, trend analysis and data collection
• Be accountable for specific data analysis tasks, including providing specialised advice and recommendations, monitor project and work progress and manage priorities
• Utilise analytic techniques and methods independently to develop technical data solutions to achieve business outcomes
• Gather and investigate data and statistical information from a variety of sources to undertake business system and solution design; consider identified risks, trends, impediments and opportunities and develop and implement strategies to address them
Skills and Experience Required:
Our Ideal Job Seeker:
Thrives in a highly dynamic environment and deals well with uncertainty. We are a team of many moving parts and our ideal candidate will need to adjust their approach depending on audience. Integration and collaboration is key, as well, the ability to pivot quickly and cover data quality gaps to ensure the success of our team overall.
The successful candidate(s) will use data analysis skills to deliver requirements, analyse, process data and documentation to support delivery of several data and analytics initiatives. This includes data on-boarding and data sharing, development of risk and assurance models, data quality framework, data visualisation and the delivery of business compliance initiatives. The candidate will enable business reporting and decision making by working with our designers to make data accessible and consumable.
Location and Contract Term: This is a Canberra based role. Contract till June 2021 with 1 x 6 month contract extension option.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role. A baseline security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 22 September.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's