System Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||System Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2020 13:27|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated experience creating and updating technical documentation and operating procedures.
- Demonstrated experience working with virtualisation technologies.
- Demonstrated experience monitoring and actioning security alerts and incidents.
- Implement network design on Cisco and Juniper platforms.
- Linux development, which may include developing and configuring a Linux environment, installing operating systems and maintaining a Linux system.
- Using Python, Puppet and Ansible to enhance and support automation and continuous deployment for existing systems. Using GitLab to facilitate continuous system configuration deployments. Recommend/design new structures and tools which meet business requirements and take into account the target environment. Implement and maintain automated testing.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 09 October 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's