System Engineer Level 4
|Job Title:||System Engineer Level 4|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2020 13:32|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- System engineering methods.
- Demonstrated Knowledge of software development methods.
- Tailor and apply systems engineering methods in support of capability programs/projects and their deliverable systems and products.
- Support program and project teams to capture and analyse business needs, determine requirements and functions, and specify/design options for their deliverable systems and products.
- Conduct reviews of the designs for systems and products.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 09 October 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
Data Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)
System Engineer level 5 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Desktop Support Engineer level 4 (TSPV)