Project Manager Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Project Manager Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2020 14:57|
The Project Manager possesses the ability to receive instruction from executive staff and collaborate between a broad range of stakeholders to ensure project scope, plan and deliverables are within the agreed time, budget and quality parameters.
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Knowledge of project management methodologies, including delivering projects within Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) framework and Benefits realisation.
- Project Management certification will be highly regarded.
- Proven experience in Commonwealth complex procurement process and Request for Tender processes is desirable.
- Ensure projects are completed on time, on budget, within scope, and to the business requirements whilst ensuring quality standards are met.
- Manage project resources including the procurement of contracted services.
- Manage risks and minimise the impacts throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Plan and manage all phases of the project lifecycle, including requirements analysis, system design, specification, testing, implementation and evaluation.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 02F October 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's