Infrastructure Specialist Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Specialist Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2020 08:34|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience in upgrading firmware using several installation techniques / options on devices, for example, network switches, routers, power distribution units etc.
- Practical knowledge of data transmission networks, MAN and WAN
- Knowledge of differing optical fibre, including parallel pluggable connectors, and advanced splicing techniques. Understanding and application of optical link budgets.
- Undertake procurement activities necessary to enable successful delivery of capability.
- Undertake activities to transition delivered capability to operations, including asset management.
- Assist with the preparation of status reports and prepare other project documentation, including work packages, project and support plans.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 09 October 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cloud Infrastructure Developer (multiple positions) Level 4 (TSPV)
Planning Manager Level 4 (TSPV)
SharePoint Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Software Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst Level 4 (TSPV)