Learning and Development Analyst - Designer Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Learning and Development Analyst - Designer Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2020 08:35|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Knowledge of e-learning systems principles and best practice.
- Knowledge of the design of competency based training and accreditation programs.
- Undertake training needs analysis to develop training solutions to be designed and delivered in-house or by vendors to a required business standard.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders on the design, development and delivery of learning and development services.
- Develop, implement and maintain supporting training documentation policies and processes on the capability and ensure all training material is classified appropriately.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 09 October 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's