User Experience Designer/Front End Developer
|Job Title:||User Experience Designer/Front End Developer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2020 09:34|
We are seeking a User Experience (UX)/Front End Developer (FED) with a passion for Agile delivery to join the Departments Digital Experience Design team
As a UX/FED, you’ll work in a multi-disciplinary team to build world class government digital services. You’ll be responsible for understanding and articulating improvements to the Customer Experience across the Departments digital services landscape.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience required
• Extensive experience in delivering conceptual designs and prototypes of complex systems within government
• Extensive experience in applying front-end development techniques to create interactive prototypes based on user research
• Experience in HTML5, CSS, SCSS
• Demonstrated experience in Human Centred Design practices
• Champion of the Digital Service Standard (DSS) and Service Design and Delivery Process (SDDP)
• Proven experience in creating interactive prototypes using Adobe XD, InVision, Axure or similar
• Demonstrated experience working on operational/live services
• Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to optimize data for the best possible outcome
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment, handling and coordinating multiple projects
• Experience in creating specifications and handover documentation to enable technical build
• Strong presentation/facilitation skills and the ability to articulate and present solutions, ideas and recommendations
• Exceptional communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
• Strong advocate for accessibility and WCAG2.1 requirements
• Experience in working in Agile is highly desirable
• Successful track record working in cross-functional teams
• Motivated, positive & enthusiastic
Location and Contract Term: Victoria/Canberra/NSW or Tasmania based role. Contract till March 2021. 1 x 6 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role.
As part of your application you will be asked to provide a link to examples of your recent work (and what your involvement was) as part of your application.
How to Apply:
Applications close 21 September.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's